Powered By Blogger

Welcome

This is Stevie's blog, just some stuff' about what I'm up to. I'm not too serious so hopefully we can have a laugh together..........

Pages

Saturday 26 March 2011

Last Weekend with Very Dear Chums

Three weeks today I'll be in London Victoria with my new chums who I'll be spending the next six months with but this weekend, my best chums Tony and Steffi have been dragging my sorry arse up steep Welsh valleys, through wooded forests and steep pathways over rocks and muddy paths. For nine sorry miles my chums have been carrying my lunch and my water, while I puff and pant and pretty much moan my way over high hill and dale for four hours.

When we get back I'm instructed to get stripped off, my clothes are washed and I'm directed to have a nice shower, Steffi meanwhile spends the next hour doing sports in the home gym, Tony prepares a fab and I must say authentic paella for din dins and I'm in the lounge having made two pints of G n T, yes peeps a pint each for the boys and it did'nt touch the sides so I made another one before dinner.......slurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment