Powered By Blogger

Welcome

This is Stevie's blog, just some stuff' about what I'm up to. I'm not too serious so hopefully we can have a laugh together..........

Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Five Weeks to go - YIKES!

Yes folks, I have only four more Sundays at the Montague Arms before I leave Blighty for good, well at least 18 months anyway and I've completed filling in the visa forms, yahoo. The China visa was particularly tricky and I had a couple of goes before filling it in correctly. Its all in the hands of my visa agents to actually obtain the visas and there is pretty much nothing else for me to do except wait for Sunday 17th of April.

Uncle and Aunt cooked up a fantastic lamb roasty to die for earlier and I'm losing the roast potato war because they are so blooming yummy, only managed eight tonight phwoar..........

Good news on the socialsing front, my best pal Tony who was working in southern Spain has returned home to south Wales so Stevie and Tony can have a long weekend of having a great time walking, eating and drinking with his gorgeus girlfriend Steffi.

Watched my other grandson Benjamin practise his cricket today and boy can he knock a six. Its great to see kids enjoying themselves but its even greater to see coaches give up their own time on a sunday afternoon for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment