Powered By Blogger

Welcome

This is Stevie's blog, just some stuff' about what I'm up to. I'm not too serious so hopefully we can have a laugh together..........

Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Well would you believe it? Its Saturday evening, the Bacardi and coke is flowing like erm......wine, the pre dinner nibbles were swiftly dispatched, ages ago now. England are thrashing those bloody french froggies ooooops spoke too soon its now 9-9!!!!!!! Anyway I'm getting into a really nice groove at Uncle and Aunts just passing the time and waiting for the next six weeks to role by before I leave blighty for pastures new.

I met with some very dear chums last week who I've not seen or spoken too for probably 10 years and over dinner last Thursday it was just like we had only spoken the week before. So Chris and Debs, thanks for dins it was bloody fab. When I come back you must come back to my place and stay the weekend and we can have a much longer chat, a few more meals and most imporatntly down a few beers or six ha ha. Oh and Tia can come too and we can have some really good walkies.........stopping off at the odd pub for a drink only to ensure that our fluid levels are erm........correct, slurp!

The aromas that are coming from the vast victorian kitchens here at the Montague Arms are becoming just too much and I have to keep swallowing my saliva or drown in my own juices......

No comments:

Post a Comment