Powered By Blogger

Welcome

This is Stevie's blog, just some stuff' about what I'm up to. I'm not too serious so hopefully we can have a laugh together..........

Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Still in Bulgaria




Well folks, the weather is so good we all stayed at the camp site we arrived at a couple of days ago for another night, making three in total. Its called Veliko Tarnva near the village of Dragizhevo and is absolutley blooming fab! We are all in a really relaxed groove and some of us took up extra activities including horse riding, archery, mountain biking or walking the fantastic hills around here.



Last night I had to confess to weakening and had a roast beef dinner and apple crunble fo pud.....slurp. It gets much worse folks and I have no will power at all when there is a sausage about, well not one but two, home cured bacon, eggs, fried bread, beans, toast, orange juice - in fact the whole nine yards mmm mmmmm mmmmmm YUM!



We are off early tomorrow for the Turkish border and four days in Istanbul so no blog for a good few days but when I do get back I should have some really cool piccies to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment